We are looking for a full-time Legal Supervisor to contribute to the development of the Tax & Legal department in DRC.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop his/her leadership skills and put a stone into making the firm a leader in the Legal area in Cote d’Ivoire and surrounding countries, such as Benin, Togo, Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali and Guinea.
A rapid progression to the career ladder is expected for the right person to the role.
- Manage a Legal Department and perform the work to the required standard of our firm;
- Plan and review the work undertaken by the senior and junior staff;
- Review the quality of the deliverables to clients and manage the firm risks procedures;
- Deal with local and international Legal issues;
- Help manage the administrative tasks of the Tax & Legal department;
- Help to implement innovative Legal services adapted to the local markets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A post graduate degree in a University and/or in a Business School;
- At least 4 years of experience in Law;
- Have a deep technical knowledge of the local legal rules;
- Fluency in English and French, both in writing and orally;
- Have strong team player skills;
- Experience on issues around Private Public Partnerships will be a plus.
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in Paris, 10 – 12 April 2015. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.