Our client is the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager Hotels in Casablanca.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for the account management team in the appointed market, managing and motivating people in your team. You will be responsible for the account management of some of the hotels in the area. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support. You advise hotels about information on the website, and provide them the (initial) training on how to use the booking system. You will be reporting to the Area Manager in improving hotel availability and supply and supporting our client in meeting the demands of the visitors on the website.
This fulltime position will be based in the Casablanca office.
• Manage a team of Account Managers Hotels;
• Direct account management for hotels in an appointed region within North Africa;
• Visit the important hotels;
• Responsible for area coverage
• Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
• Providing hotels with information by mail and email, including follow-ups;
• Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
• Liaise with hotels on allotment, availability and supply;
• Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2-4 years of experience in a comparable management function;
• Fluent English and French speaker and writer;
• Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
• Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and ability to work independently;
• Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
• Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
• Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
• Business focused;
• Positive attitude;
• University background preferred;
• Driver’s license;